Wednesday, June 17, 2015

How and Why A Headshot Will Improve Your Digital Image

You've heard the stories.  Raunchy photos that result in people getting fired, kicked off the team or appearing less attractive potential mate.

But what if you could make the images people find, great?  You can with a headshot.  

This is something I discussed with librarians last week in a workshop about taking control of your digital image.  For the workshop, I also was able to secure a teacher with a passion and profession as a photographer to take headshots.

Robert Lieberman gave back to his colleagues and we benefited. I have a lot of serious headshots. I asked him to take one of me being silly. Here it is:
You can help do the same with your students and staff. Barter services with a talented teacher. Work with the photography club to take headshots of staff and/or classmates.  Use a service like Fiverr where you can get a headshot for just $5. 
I want more »

No comments:

Post a Comment